Sunday 19 August 2012

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer






Arguably the most valued item in my everyday makeup bag is the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer. It also comes with me wherever I go, for those moments when I need to touch up my make-up throughout the day.

It is an excellent and quite high coverage concealer, great for applying over blemishes, evening out my skin tone or topping up worn off foundation on the go. The packaging helps to make this really easy, it comes in a sleek little compact complete with a great sized mirror too. As the texture is quite drying, it isn't too great for concealing the under-eye area, where I prefer to use a lighter, illuminating concealer.

This product is also fantastic to last all year and get you through both the summer and winter months. There are two shades, similar in tone yet there is one darker than the other for those times when you get a little extra colour to help create the perfect custom-made shade. Also helping to make sure that this products lasts throughout the year, is that even with almost everyday use, it takes ages to finish. The high level of pigment means that very little product is needed to achieve perfect coverage, it is super long wearing and it doesn't dry out. In my eyes, this helps to make the high-end price tag of £26 a little more justifiable!!

I always apply this product after my foundation, it is so blend-able and creates a flawless finish. When I use this product at home during my morning make-up routine, I use a brush, blending the product on the back of my hand to warm it up and create the right shade. I then apply lightly onto the needed areas that haven't been covered by my foundation. I then set with my translucent powder and your ready to go! If I find I need a touch up during the day when my make-up begins to look a little tired I warm the product on my hand with my finger and gently apply.

This is something I don't see myself being without any time soon and I would recommend for all skin types and colours!

What's your go-to concealer? Have you tried this one yet?

Ali xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...