Thursday 21 June 2012

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum: Review



 Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum - £22.00 for 30ml

In the quest for flawless looking skin I have recently started trying Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum. The lightweight formula contains a combination of Alpine Willow Herb, Hibiscus Flower extract, Dead Nettle and Soft Wheat Proteins to reduce large pores by repairing skin cells, tightening the walls of the pores and subsequently refining skins texture and firmness. Whilst instantly tightening pores, this product also helps to deliver all day shine control by reducing sebum to create a smooth, matte skin texture alongside a fresh, flawless complexion. 

The light formulation of the serum means that it glides smoothly onto the skin; this, paired with the delicate scent makes the application effortless and enjoyable.

Although this serum has immediate effects, it also works as a treatment for the pores and, therefore, best results are seen after a few weeks use. With this in mind, I have been using this for 3 weeks before writing my review and I have found my skin to be noticeably smoother and the appearance of  pores has been dramatically reduced. 

Pore minimizing products or treatments is not something used by everyone, but it is something that I have started to enjoy using to help give me a more flawless base and improve the look of my make-up-less face. I would recommend this product to anyone who, like me, wants to effectively reduce the size of pores as this is a more longer lasting treatment compared to other products which just mask their appearance.

Do you use pore minimizing products and have any recommendations?

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...