Tuesday 24 April 2012

My favourite eyebrow pencil: MAC Lingering






After trying numerous different pencils and products for defining my brows, the best I have tried has to be the MAC Lingering pencil.

This is the most natural a product has made my eyebrows look. It goes on so lightly and you can easily build the colour if you want your brows to be that bit darker whilst maintaining that natural effect.

I think it looks best when you apply with gentle light strokes against the hairs until you get the fullness and shape you want. This pencil is so easy to apply and glides on really well to create an even looking brow.

The only downside about this product is the pencil itself. I find that it is impossible to know when it is nearing the end so I have to have a back up pencil incase it runs out with no warning! Once the mechanism is twisted, you are unable to wind the pencil back in which means it sometimes breaks off.

Regardless of this, this is one of my beauty essentials and I wouldn't use anything different! You can see and buy the product here!

Have you tried the MAC eyebrow pencil? What are your favourite brow products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...