Thursday 12 April 2012

The Key to Strong Nails!




After a long period of getting acrylic nails on a monthly basis, the strength and healthiness of my nails has been utterly ruined!! I tend to keep my nails short at the moment as I find they are much easier to look after, but they hardly ever break and keep strong (which used to be rare for me!) due to one amazing product - OPI Nail Envy!!

As you can see - I have been using this for a while and really would recommend it! To use, I apply one layer of this as a base coat underneath my nail varnish and then apply a new coat on top each day for about a week. I have to admit, I find it difficult to remember to paint it on top of my nails every day but even without doing this everyday, using this for a while really will dramatically improve your nails!  

I am planning on growing my nails soon, as part of my summer preparation, and I definitely would be able to do it without this product!

Have you tried this - What do you think? I would be interested to see if there were any other great products like this that people like to use!

   

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product. Never tried it. I have been using FlexiNail Penetrating Conditioner on my nails and it has helped them greatly. I use to have acrylics but I got so tired of the upkeep and damage to my nails.

    Check out my blog giveaway:
    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-1500-gift-card-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to just pick this up! The price keeps putting me off but my nails are so flaky after acrylics I just need to bite the bullet! I've been using the Andrea Fullerton nail oil which is lovely and hydrating but I find it doesn't really strengthen or protect my nails, I definitely recommend it for moisture though!x x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...