Monday 30 April 2012

Bobbi Brown Rich Colour Lipstick: Miami Coral







I was given this lipstick by my friend and have now been introduced into the wonderful world of Bobbi Brown lipsticks! 

I am new to these but I have been so impressed! This new colour is from the Rose Gold Rich Lip collection and the shade is called Miami Coral. I love the creamy formula, however, I would advise having moisturized lips prior to application to give a lovely finish! The colour is really gorgeous - it is a great coral shade but is quite nude at the same time, just adding that bit of subtle colour to the lips. This lasts a while on my lips and the packaging is great! Overall, this is a lovely product and a really great everyday Spring/Summer colour! For £18.00 it is definitely at the more expensive end of the lipstick scale but definitely feels and looks gorgeous on the lips so its worth it if you want to splash out and treat yourself!

What are your thoughts on this product - have you tried it?



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color! Looks perfect for everyday if you ask me... might have to check it out next time I'm shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you! Might have to dig deep into my piggy bank and buy this beauty of a lippy! X

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...