Friday 2 March 2012

Topshop Bowling Bag

My most recent purchase and I loveeee it so I thought I would share it with you!

This bag is new in Topshop this week, I saw it on the website and as soon as I saw it was avaliable at my nearest shop I went to have a look and couldn't resist!







The pictures make the bag look slightly more orange toned than it is - I wish it was this colour- to match my Topshop Ambush tan coloured boots but it still compliments them nicely!
Firstly, I love the shape of it, it fits everything I need into it with loads of room left, but I don't think it looks too big on my arm.

I also love the detailing on the bag; the luggage tag, zip on the side, cross-body strap, studs on the underneath and gold metal detailing. I think it makes the bag look much more expensive than it is (its only £36!!) and I have had lots of comments saying this! The inside has the usual useful pockets and is lined with a cream material whilst the outside looks like real leather!

I think its a great practical purchase as it will last ages and the colour means it will go with every outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...