Monday 5 March 2012

Outfit!

I spent the afternoon with Friends in London yesterday and thought I would write about my outfit for the day!
 



I wrote a post about my new Topshop bag on Friday and here I teamed it with my Topshop Ambush boots! I know the colours are slightly different but I think they compliment each other nicely and they both go with every outfit! The boots are my footwear of choice at the moment as they are soooo comfortable and stylish and I love the colour, the only downside is that the side zips often come unzipped after a while of wearing them! 

The jeans I am wearing are Topshop Moto Leigh Supersoft jeans. I think these are great as they are really light wear and a nice bright blue colour! I hate jeans that stretch or get bigger when you wear them and these don't do that which is great!

My black chiffon shirt is from Zara and it is my favourite piece in this outfit!


The gold studded detail on the collar makes the shirt stand out and is what I love most about it! It gets gradually longer at the back which I find quite flattering, it is also really well made and the material is lovely! I am also wearing a black vest underneath, again from Zara, and I would recommend these to everyone! If your looking for one, these are excellent - and cheap! They fit perfectly are a really smooth material that doesn't go out of shape at all after you've worn it!

I know this outfit is quite boring, but I think it works well together and is so easy to wear!


2 comments:

  1. omg you're so pretty and i love your style.
    i follow you!

    xoxo

    nessi (www.ourdrug.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm glad you like it! I follow you too, great blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...