Thursday 29 March 2012

Outfit! H & M Shirt




I went shopping a couple of days ago and as the weather has been beautiful recently, I wanted to buy a few summer pieces to renew my wardrobe! I absolutely love collared shirts at the moment, and picked this sleeveless one up in H & M! It has a beautiful lace detail collar in a bronzed gold colour, which adds really simple detailing! I really like the slightly off-white colour of the shirt and the silky fabric, which makes it look much more expensive than it was! At £14.99 I think it was a great bargain! I teamed it with a pair of blue jeans, tan handbag, gold and white bracelet and gold beaded sandals!

4 comments:

  1. love love love the shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I've been looking for a shirt like this for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's quite cheap too which is always a bonus! Xx

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit ! ^_^ btw, i love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...