Sunday 18 March 2012

My Favourite Spring Nail Varnishes

Following my last post on my favourite fashion pieces in the shops this spring, I thought I would show my most loved nail polishes this season!




 I love this coral colour from Rimmel and the more I wear it the more I love it! Initially, I wanted a more pastel peach colour but I went for this instead. The colour is apricot punch, and it has a fruity smell once its dried, which I have to say, I find really odd but doesn't take away from the lovely spring colour!



 My next favourite is this pale lavender colour from Nails Inc. There are loads of lovely pastel colours from Nails Inc. but this is one of my favourites. There are also a few lovely ones from the new Revlon range.
Finally, these Chanel spring colours are on my nail varnish wish list - if only I could afford to get my hands on them! Out of the three, my number one choice has to be the pastel peach - I am really loving this colour at the moment.

What do you think? What are your favourite nail colours for this season?

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the Rimmel nail varnish!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lavender colour from nails inc. Theres a revlon lilac shade simular to that which I really want too:) Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I love the Revlon one too it's so pretty! xx

      Delete
  3. I love nail varnish! I've never tried Nails inc. but the shade you're wearing above is lovely so I'm going to have to hunt it down now I think! :)

    http://livelaughlearnloveuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...