Sunday 26 February 2012

Dior Forever Foundation Review


I am constantly trying out new foundations to find one which I think is perfect for my skin and after trying a sample of the Dior Forever foundation, I fell in love with it and had to buy it!

It is described as 'flawless perfection fusion wear makeup' and I think it lives up to the description. It is a medium coverage foundation, minimizing the look of any blemishes or marks and it evens out my skin tone perfectly whilst making sure my face doesn't look like its caked in foundation. I wear this foundation with Rimmel fix and perfect pro primer and I find that it hardly tires after a long day. Usually, I tend to wear a slightly heavier coverage foundation if I'm going out in the evening but I find this to be great as day or evening wear because whilst it covers any blemishes and gives a great coverage, it still doesn't look too heavy on my skin.

I have this foundation in number 020 (light beige), as my skin is quite fair, and there are 10 other shades to choose from. I find the colour match to be perfect and the foundation blends really easily with my skin. It is so easy to apply, I use a foundation brush and a small amount of this foundation goes a long way! It also feels so soft and natural on my skin and has a nice light fragrance to it. I also have had no skin problems as a result of this foundation which is really important to me!

The packaging is quite expensive looking, coming in a frosted glass bottle with navy lid; however as the price is £29.50, I think this makes it look like a premium product. The pump is also really great and easily controllable - you don't get loads coming out at once!

I wouldn't recommend this if your looking for a light, dewy foundation as this gives quite a semi- matte effect, however, I love the balance between the good coverage and the light natural feel.

Overall, I am so happy with this product and I think I may have finally found my perfect foundation!!

Let me know if you have tried it too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you have! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...